This 3 hour online course is designed to give exercise professionals practical knowledge to allow them to work confidently with men who are living with prostate cancer.
- The course covers the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer.
- The implications it has both physically and psychologically.
- The importance and benefits of appropriate exercise and a clear understanding of what should be included in a exercise programme.
- Students who complete the course have the opportunity to become accredited Prost-FIT class trainers which is fully funded by Prostate Cancer Foundation NZ.
- NZ REPs registered exercise professionals receive a 20% discount and earn 2 CPD points for completion of Prostate Cancer & Exercise.