This 4 hour online course is designed to give exercise professionals practical knowledge to allow them to work confidently with breast cancer patients and clients.
- The course covers the background, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
- The side effects of treatment.
- The principles of exercise prescription following diagnosis or treatment and a clear understanding of what precautions should be taken to ensure the exercise is safe and effective.
- Students who complete the course have the opportunity to become LIVE STRONGER class trainers which is a trademarked class by Exercise as Medicine.
- NZ REPs registered exercise professionals receive a 20% discount and earn 2.5 CPD points for completion of Breast Cancer & Exercise.